A small documentary on the iconic writer and columnist Khushwant Singh :-
video source – NDTV
Speakers And Interlocutors :-
- Ruskin Bond: Born In Kasauli. Famous Author. Padma Shri And Sahitya Akademi Award.
- Shobha De: Best Selling Author And Journalist.
- Rahul Bose: Famous Actor.
- Deepti Naval: Famous Actor And Writer.
- Mani Shankar Aiyar: Intellectual, Author, Politician.
- Pradip Krishen: Film Maker, Writer, Eco Gardener.
- Navtej Sarna: Famous Diplomat And Author.
- Juggi Bhasin: Author And T.V. Journalist.
- Romi Khosla: Celebrated Architect And Writer.
- Gillian Wright: Famous English Actress.
- Harish Dhillon: Renowned English & Punjabi Writer. Ex Student of Sanawar School. Now In Dharampur (H.P.)
- Salima Hashmi: Famous Pakistani Writer And Artist.
- Ganesh Saili: Renowned Writer On The Himalayas.
- Lord Meghnad Desai: Noted Economist. Member House Of Lords.
- Kishar Ahluwalia: Eminent Author And Editor.
- Bachi Karkaria: Eminent Journalist And Noted Columnist.
The festival commenced with full vigor and joy at the Kasauli Club. Kasauli witnessed many prominent figures during the two day Khushwatnt Singh festival.
Other prominent figures noticed during the Khushwant Singh’s literary festival were :-
Bhaichand Patel: Eminent Diplomat And Writer.
Malavika Sanghavi: Noted Journalist And Founder ‘Midday’.
Raaja Bhasin: Famous T.V. Presenter, Writer, And Himachal Expert.
Inderjit Badhwar: World Famous Journalist And T.V. Presenter.
Minakshi Chaudhary: Eminent Author And Specialist On Himachal Pradesh.
Robin Gupta: Retired Bureaucrat, Thinker And Writer.
Gen. Kamal Davar(Retd.): Renowned Military Thinker And Writer.
Nirupama Dutt: Famous Indian Author.
Aparna Narayanan: Educationist And ‘First Lady’ Of Kasauli Cantt.
Ashima Bath: Head Of English Faculty, Lawrence School, Sanawar.
Rakesh Kanwar: Director H.P. Govt. Art, Culture & Language Deptt.
Mandeep Rai: Eminent Writer. Former Bureaucrat And History ‘Buff’.
Suneet Aiyar: Noted Artist And Designer.
Madhu Jain: Eminent Journalist.
Anand Sethi: Engineer, Intl. Banker, Writer. Resident Of Dagshai And Curator Of Its Jail Museum.